Monday, November 1, 2010

really bad at updating


i am so bad at keeping up with my blog. i get started and say i am going to post daily and now it has been over 3 months! i've shown in san francisco, chicago, new york and trying to get ready for the holiday circuit. i've made more rose dresses, emily dresses, dorrey sweaters,elaine dresses. and more. designed and shown my spring line and i am experimenting with knitting and wrapping to make neck wear. my computer crashed and i lost many great pictures. i am trying to take more but as i have said before it is not a strong point of mine. i am slowly trying to fill my etsy shop with new pieces http://www.etsy.com/listing/60497634/knitted-collar and i will get my home page of my website, www.myrebe.com updated with the next 2 months of shows. just a few things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment